Monday, October 6, 2008

Jonas Brothers On “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Nick, Kevin and Joe make a super special appearance this Sunday night on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition! Ty and the crew build a better and more accessible home for two daughters diagnosed with a muscular disease. While the family is getting their house all done up, the girls get a lifetime opportunity to go to a Jonas Brothers concert in San Francisco that included meeting the hot trio! Man, just when you thought these boys couldn’t do anything nicer for people, they go and do this…


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time doing this but I am Kimberly Joan Groher I live at south eastern of Redlands California

This is my life to see the Jonas brothers maybe I kinda have a majorly crush on them so I want so see them so badly and I want them to see me when I see them and please I want my whole life with them and I wanted that to Come true please need this that bad cause I can't keep them in my head any longer please I want them to see what i am and to impress them itch my talent please I need this please I am begging you please take me And seeing them please