Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Beginning

Hi!

This is me, Rita.
I am doing a blog about Jonas Brothers because I LOVE JB. I love Joe, Kevin but... my favourite is Nick! He is so handsome, and his voice is amazing!

And... today is the birthday of he, Nick Jonas!!!! Now, he is 16 years old!!!
So... I decided to do a blog about them, exactly today! :)


In this blog, I will put all the news of the Jonas; videos...
In the next posts I will put the biography of Nick, Joe and Kevin.


That's all for now.

PS: I am portuguese, so my english isn't very good. So... the posts can have mistakes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!
In the beggining, i didn't like jonas brothers too much.
Rita, my big friend! showed me the musics.
today i like them very much...
they are very beautiful, and they sing very well...

in my opinion the most beautiful is nick! And he has the most amazazing voice too...

I like them very much graceful to my friend RITA!



happy birthday nick...


i love you rita!



ass: Mii <3